My blog development setup process is as follows:
- Initial Consult: We’ll get to know each other. Fill out an online questionnaire about your project and I’ll contact you to discuss further details.
- Choose a Premium Theme: I use premium WordPress themes- Genesis by StudioPress. You can either choose a theme by Genesis designers or let me know which themes you have purchased that you want me to install.
- WordPress Install: I stand behind WordPress, an industry standard blogging platform that I have been using since its inception. I only believe in giving my clients the best of the best. You purchase a domain name and hosting account and I’ll set up and configure your WordPress system on your account.
- Plugins Install: Based on our consult I will install plugins to fit your blogging goals. This includes plugins such as contact forms, blog stats (like Google Analytics), and social media sharing tools.
- RSS Feed Setup: I will set up your RSS feed through Feedburner so that you can easily syndicate your content and your readers can easily subscribe to your blog.
- Ongoing tech support: Throughout the setup process I will be available to answer your tech questions. We’ll talk about theme configuration, adding your logo, adjusting your color theme, and setting up your blog for marketing success.
- Blog editing and content creation/curation. Per our agreement I will manage your blog updates (including plugins), write, edit, and publish SEO-rich posts- complete with images and proper metatag placement for proper SEO, as well as serve as your general go-to tech behind-the-scenes tech person.
- Keyword strategy. I will develop keyword strategies that you want to target and rank for and we’ll build your editorial calendar with informative content based on these keywords.
Interested? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact page, and I will be in touch soon.